ANTIQUE MARKING BOARD AND CUE RACK
BOARD AND CUE RACK
Alcocks first made the Antique Combination Marking Board and Cue Rack about 1900.
This piece, made entirely from Tasmanian Blackwood, transformed different pieces of
standard Billiard Room equipment into a handsome furniture piece.
And It also offered improved convenience for Players.
Alcocks produced different versions of this item, until the late 1920s.
We currently have for sale an example of a very early version, which is one the most difficult types to find today.